Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a little high...

Forgive me if this is an odd post. I think I’ve been a wee bit high these last few days from the freshly painted walls in my room. I’m twitchy, paranoid, and I’ve been having strong desires to imitate scitzo villains in the movies. “do you want to know how I got these scars?”
Well, anyway, in an attempt to keep my blog still uplifting I will talk about school. I love school.
Now, I’ll talk about a life question that I’m really concerned about. And I’m asking it in the form of asking it as if I’m saying that someone else asked me it, to try and make you think that I’m not the one with the problem, as all those little kid actors in the black and white seventies family sitcoms did. Then the loving father comfortingly tells me… I mean his son something like “Well, Jimmy, sometimes you just have to tell the truth even if it might end up hurting some ones feelings. And if Johnny really is your friend he might be mad at you for a little bit, but he’ll eventually come around slugger.”
“I guess pa, but how long do you think he’ll be mad at me,” I ask…I mean Jimmy asks sincerely.
  Wow, I pretty much just wrote a whole script to this little analogy. I deleted it because I was drifting far too far away from my original point which now I’m not even sure what that is… son-gun!  
Well, I don’t think it’s often that I’ve no moral to my blog post but I’m posting it anyway for cryin’ out loud just to change things up and away from my often times depressing posts.
O yeah, this is what I wanted to talk about. Do you ever feel like you have to do something that you really don’t want to do? I don’t mean things like homework or other obligations of such nature. I mean things that really will completely change your life if you just do one little thing, and if you do it, it might make you want to cry because it is just that important to you. I don’t know, I’m just rambling now, and am fuming over something that I don’t want to do at all, but feel like I need to for the sake of what’s ultimately best for me and others I know and care about. I’ve already committed myself to doing this thing by writing five whole pages about it today. After analyzing my own words I’ve concluded that this is one of those moments where you’re not sure that there is going to be anything under your foot but you step forward anyway. I hate it but from what I wrote about this problem I’ve also concluded that everything will be so much better in the long run if I do it. Sigh. I need to pray right now. Until next time my dear readers. Sorry it was a little scatter brained, it’s the paint’s fault. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment